The Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP) is among the most popular economic citizenship solutions in the world. With no restrictions on applicants’ country of origin and an efficient 3-month processing time, the Dominica CIP is also one of the most affordable investment immigration solutions in the world.
After hurricane Maria devastated the country in September 2017, the government of Dominica swiftly amended the CIP to make it even more attractive for investors. The new criteria and reduced fees are valid only until 31 March 2018, and applicable only to citizenship investors who apply via the Economic Development Fund (non-refundable government donation option). The amendments are as follows:
* The maximum age of qualifying child dependants is increased to thirty years
* The minimum age of qualifying parent of grandparent is reduced to fifty-five
* Due diligence fee for spouse is reduced to US$ 4,000
* Government Processing fee is reduced to US$ 1,000
* Certificate of Naturalization fee is reduced to US$ 250
In order to further support Dominica by bringing more investors to Citizenship by Investment Program, Citizens International are offering a reduced processing fee for applicants to the Dominica program until 31 March 2018 in tandem with the government’s reduction in fees. Please contact us directly for more details.