Tourism in Grenada has been surging as of late, and for good reason. The country was named the destination of the year by the Caribbean Travel Awards. Grenada has enjoyed an overall year-over-year increase of 21.2% with a marked increase in American visitors.
The Grenada CIP is one of the most appealing programs in the region due to the U.S. E2 visa that Grenada citizens can apply for. An E2 visa allows the investor and their family to reside in the U.S. if the investor owns and operates an active business that requires U.S. employees. The spouse of the investor can work and children under 21 may study in the U.S. while an E2 visa is held. The E2 visa is particularly attractive as applying for Grenada citizenship and obtaining the E2 visa is less expensive than obtaining an EB-5 visa.
Grenada citizenship can be obtained by one of two ways, either through a contribution to the National Transformation Fund (NTF) or by purchasing government approved real estate.
- Visa-free access to U.K., Europe, Hong Kong, Singapore, South America and over 130 countries.
- Grenada is the only Caribbean CIP country maintaining a treaty of commerce with the U.S. which allows citizens to apply for an E2 visa.
- Grenada citizens have 30-days visa-free access to China, one of only a handful of countries in the world.
- Applications can be made remotely via a Licensed Agent.
- Passport renewal is easy and can be done remotely in less than ten days. CONTACT US