Important changes to the Dominica Program that will be effective for applications submitted after 14th September 2022
The Government of Dominica has modified the rules governing the CBI program. Please see below the important changes:
1) Siblings of the main applicant or the spouse are no longer allowed to apply as dependents.
2) Parents of the main applicant and spouse must now be at least 65 years old to qualify and must be substantially supported by the main applicant or main applicant’s spouse.
3) Dependents between the ages of 18-30 years must be enrolled in a recognized institution of higher learning, in addition to being “substantially” financially supported by the main applicants or the main applicant’s spouse.
4) Unmarried daughters under the age of 25 may qualify as dependents even without attending a recognized institution of higher learning and must be living with and fully supported by the main applicant or the main applicant’s spouse.
5) Name changes will only be allowed after persons maintained residency in Dominica for the prescribed period of time.
6) Price changes for government contribution amounts for both the real estate and the contribution options have been made.
For further details, please contact us by email or schedule a zoom meeting, we would love to answer any questions you may have.
Read the full article from IMI Daily here.
How do I begin the process and get a bespoke quote for myself and my family?
If you’d like to speak to us, please either send us a webchat (click the icon bottom right of this page), email or book in for a video consultation easily in our partner calendar. We find video conferencing to be the most efficient use of your time to ascertain the best program for you and your family. We encourage you to take advantage of it since your first consultation is free of charge.