The growing number of visitors and investors in the Caribbean signifies how this archipelago of tropical islands has become a first-world paradise and a crossroads for successful, high-performance people.
When considering the many faces the future can hold, the Caribbean holds significant advantages as a second home region and sanctuary. North America, Europe, and Caribbean citizenship programs open more opportunities for progressive individuals worldwide. Here are 6 reasons why you should acquire second citizenship in the Caribbean:
1) Safety – Whether it is seeking safety from the state of your country, your finances or the safety of the future generations in your family, second citizenship in the Caribbean will create a pathway to security in so many areas of your life.
2) Cost-effective – Starting for as little as US$150,000, you can become part of the dual citizenship program of your choice and enjoy all the perks that it can provide.
3) Short-process – Depending on the country you choose for second citizenship, the process can vary from 3 months to 6 months. The team at Citizens International makes sure that this process goes as smooth as possible.
4) Tax advantage – Multiple citizenships provide high-performance professionals like you with a multitude of entrepreneurial benefits, ranging from more agreeable tax treatment to an overall improvement in your way of life.
5) Business Opportunities – Besides some very interesting opportunities based around the principal industries in the host country itself, new business gateways open up to participants in citizenship by investment programs. Since they can travel abroad more freely, they are able to expand their networks into the international elite ‒ a great number of whom spend time in the Caribbean and other second-citizenship destinations.
6) Visa-free Travel Benefits – With little or no residency requirements in the Caribbean, qualified investors and their family members can benefit from numerous privileges, including visa-free travel to 130 countries, more or less (depending on the host nation). Here is an updated visa-free list for Antigua & Barbuda that will cover the countries that you are able to travel to without a visa, if you need a visa upon arrival, if they accept e-visas and the duration of the stay – Antigua & Barbuda Visa-Free Destinations List 2022.
There are some exceptional opportunities for you and your family in the Caribbean. Second citizenship and property investment in another country can be essential components of an international wealth preservation strategy. Over time, high-end vacation villas have proven to be rewarding investments since they are resilient to market fluctuations and underpinned by the unprecedented growth of global wealth. When deciding which program is best for you, think about which property by investment. You are able to gain not only second citizenship but also a new home!
How do I begin the process and get a bespoke quote for myself and my family?
We find video conferencing to be the most efficient use of your time to ascertain the best program for you and your family. We encourage you to take advantage of it since your first consultation is free of charge.
Book a video consultation easily in our partner calendar.