A variety of villas, apartments, and townhouses are available at Tamarind Hills in beach, oceanfront and hillside locations, ranging from one to four bedrooms and designed for contemporary Caribbean living. The tranquillity and privacy of each luxury villa or apartment belies its convenient location close to some of Antigua’s finest restaurants and attractions. Property sizes range from 1,000 sq. ft (92 sq. m.) to 5,000 sq. ft (470 sq. m).
Inspired by the incomparable views from every property, acclaimed architects Lane Pettigrew and Rob Denning have introduced retractable walls of glass leading out to infinity-edge pools, private terraces and enchanting gazebos. This has been the fastest selling CIP-approved development to date with sales almost completed.
A boardwalk connecting the two beaches leads to a sophisticated beach club, the ideal rendezvous for leisurely breakfasts and lunches, and to a sunset bar built out over the water on a floating jetty. Leisure facilities planned include resort pools, tennis courts, jogging tracks, a kids’ club, gym, yoga & pilates studios and a spa featuring Caribbean-inspired treatments and therapies. Nearby Jolly Harbour offers additional activities, including sailing, golf, shopping, deep-sea fishing and scuba diving.
- Four-star contemporary finishes and fittings
- Private infinity pools
- Floor-to-ceiling glass walls with west-facing ocean or beachfront views
- 24-hour butler and concierge services
- Fitness amenities, including a state-of-the-art gym offering yoga and Pilates classes, a luxury spa, tennis courts, jogging tracks and nearby hiking trails*
- Sophisticated beach club and open-air restaurant and bar*
- Professionally supervised kid’s club with playground*
- Shopping galleria with a dive shop, delicatessen and coffee shop*
- Minutes to Jolly Harbour Marina shops, supermarket, banks, pharmacy and post office
*Future amenities, planned for completion in 2018