We are excited to share that the developer of the Kempinski Cabrits Resort in Dominica is now offering up to 75% financing to purchasers via a long established international bank. Range Developments is an international property company developing hotel resorts in the Caribbean. Their Kempinski Cabrits Resort was the first approved project under the Dominica Citizenship by Investment program.
The five year loan and 6% interest rate with only the investment share required as collateral is an extremely attractive offer for purchasers wishing to minimize their upfront costs.
Benefits to buyers include:
• Guaranteed 2% ROI while the hotel is under construction
• An investment share in a luxury resort
• Annual income yield from the outset
• Benefits associated with the citizenship of Dominica
• Investment security with an international developer and reputable partners
• Enrollment in the highest tier of Kempinski’s loyalty program, GHA Discovery
Being a citizen of Dominica has many benefits with the major one being visa free travel to the UK, all Schengen Europe and over 130 countries. Dominica is now the least expensive and fastest route to citizenship with passports issued in less than three months.