[ Published October 16, 2017 by Admin ]
The Government of Antigua & Barbuda announced Friday a significant reduction in the National Development Fund donation amount required to qualify for the Antigua Citizenship by Investment Program. This development makes it easier to apply for an Antigua passport. The new donation amounts are:
US$100,000 for a single applicant or a family of four
US$125,000 for a family of more than four members
In addition to the donation, investors are required to pay government processing, due diligence and passport fees.
Government Processing fee
US$25,000 for family of up to four members, plus US$ 15,000 per each additional dependent
Due Diligence fee
US$ 7,500 for the main applicant
US$ 7,500 for spouse
US$ 2,000 for child 12-17 y.o.
US$ 4,000 for qualifying dependent over 18 y.o.
US$ 300 per person
The cost of Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship for family of four is now US $141,200* making it the most affordable option in the Caribbean.
The Antigua Citizenship Program was launched in 2013 and the nation has been considered by many as the most desirable second-home nation in the region for reasons of robust economic growth, a stronger-than-ever tourism industry, an expanding luxury real estate market, a booming yachting industry, and a sophisticated international business community which has invested in Antigua for many generations. The program also offers the opportunity to invest in approved real estate or an approved business for a minimum of US $400,000 as alternative routes to economic citizenship.
The advantages of Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship Program include:
- Visa-free travel to 130+ countries including the U. K., Switzerland, Singapore, Hong Kong, the European Union countries including all 28 Schengen states and most other British Commonwealth countries
- Dual and lifetime citizenship for you and eligible family members
- Tax advantages – Antigua & Barbuda has no capital gain or estate taxes; income generated outside of the country is not taxed
- Minimal residency – five days residency in the first five years
- Lifestyle – new citizens can spend as much time in Antigua & Barbuda as they wish. The nation offers a stress-free lifestyle in one of the most comfortable climates in the world
- The Antigua & Barbuda Program is one of the most highly anticipated for its flexibility and value but also for the opportunity to become a citizen of one of the world’s top international destinations
*Calculation for family of four with two children under 12 y.o. This does not include the Licensed Agent Fee.