Located on the south-east peninsula of St. Kitts, Christophe Harbour is one of the biggest luxury developments in the Caribbean, and promises luxury island living managed by expert hands, experiences made authentic by Kittitian heritage, rare Caribbean real estate opportunities, and exclusive resort features.
What helps distinguish Christophe Harbour itself is its distinctive collection of enticing amenities including Park Hyatt St. Kitts hotel (opening late 2017), a superyacht harbour and marina village, a future Tom Fazio designed golf course complete with clubhouse and practice facilities, luxury accommodations, and membership of the Christophe Harbour Club, offering beach, golf, restaurant and yacht club privileges
The Windswept Residence Club is a fractional ownership programme comprised of nine luxury villas within the Sandy Bank Bay neighbourhood fully managed for no-hassle ownership.
Select from three distinctive residences: Villa Hibiscus and Villa Bougainvillea offer two-story living, second floor terraces, and four ensuite bedrooms for up to 10 people; Villa Frangipani boasts one-story living and four ensuite bedrooms for up to 12 people. All three residences include expansive outdoor living spaces with pool, kitchen and bar.
- Fully furnished
- Two master suites, each with direct access to outdoor living space
- Spacious guest rooms, sleeps up to 12 people
- Vaulted wood ceilings, heavy beam construction, and Wallaba roof shakes
- Natural stone flooring throughout
- Luxurious European kitchens with custom cabinetry, designer appliances, and quartz or stone countertops
- Spacious indoor living areas that open to terrace
- Full outdoor kitchen and bar
- Intimate, professionally landscaped gardens
- Outdoor living area with pool and stone decking
- Environmentally-minded design
- Energy Star standards
- Maintenance-free stucco finish
- Hurricane impact-rated windows, doors, and construction
- Expansive hillside, harbour, and ocean views
- Membership in the Christophe Harbour Club
- Short walk to The Pavilion beach club and future amenities
Eligible for Citizenship by Investment